- Summer 2017 – Visual Arts, Theatre and Sports Day Camps (see below for further info)
- Fall 2017 – #PardnerUp 2017 (details coming soon!)
We’re passionate about running impactful and meaningful programs for the youth in our community:
- Created to Create: a creative arts program offering youth opportunities to explore the arts
- Moss Pit: a weekly lunchtime discussion group that offers spiritual and emotional support, and student leadership development for students at Cobourg Collegiate Institute
- Passages: an awareness program confronting the plight of refugees; class presentations and large group simulation events
- Hockey Chaplain: spiritual and emotional support for the Cobourg Cougars Junior ‘A’ Hockey Club through chapel sessions and one-on-one mentoring
Check out What We Do for more details.
We are excited about Summer 2017!! We’re working hard preparing for three day camps – Visual Arts, Theatre & Sports. Online registration is now open! Our 15% early bird discount ends June 15, 2017 so hurry and register your child. Spots are limited. Ages 8-14, weekdays 10am-3pm. Stay tuned for Visual Arts Camp info.
Your youth(s) will learn a new skill and/or develop an existing one, meet new friends, be cared for in a positive and productive environment, receive lasting hope, and begin discovering their full potential as God designed it. Young people have so much fun, they can’t wait until the next Creative Arts program to launch!
Volunteer for our camps and invest directly in the lives of young people this summer!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 905-373-4707.
Social Media Updates
Northumberland Youth Unlimited is a chapter of Youth For Christ/Canada. We currently serve youth and families in the western part of Northumberland County including Port Hope and Cobourg. Northumberland County is 1.5 hours east of Toronto. NYFC has 2 full time staff and 10 volunteers reaching out to hundreds of youth to see them attain their full life potential, as God designed it.