- May 13, 2017 – Just An Ordinary Girl: Esther’s Story – A Dramatic Musical
- May 15, 2017 – Application deadline for the Creative Arts Day Camp Instructor summer positions (see below).
- Summer 2017 – Visual Arts Day Camps and Theatre Day Camps (stay tuned for details!)
We’re passionate about running impactful and meaningful programs for the youth in our community:
- Sports Chaplain: spiritual and emotional support for the Cobourg Cougars Junior ‘A’ Hockey Club through chapel sessions and one-on-one mentoring
- Created to Create: a creative arts program offering youth opportunities to explore the arts
- Passages: an awareness program confronting the plight of refugees
Check out What We Do for more details.
We are excited about Summer 2017!! We’re working hard preparing for two day camps – Visual Arts and Theatre. Stay tuned to learn about these great programs! Your kids will learn a new art skill and/or develop an existing one, meet new friends, be cared for in a positive and productive environment, receive lasting hope, and begin discovering their full potential as God designed it. Kids have so much fun, they can’t wait until the next Creative Arts program to launch!
Are you at least 15 years old and looking for a meaningful and productive summer job where you can bring lasting hope to kids and help them discover their full potential as God designed it? We need people like you! We currently have open positions as Creative Arts Day Camp Instructors (two F/T paid positions) and volunteers. The application deadline for Creative Arts Day Camp Instructor is May 15, 2017, so be sure to download the job posting and send in your resume asap!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 905-373-4707.
Social Media Updates
Northumberland Youth Unlimited is a chapter of Youth For Christ/Canada. We currently serve youth and families in the western part of Northumberland County including Port Hope and Cobourg. Northumberland County is 1.5 hours east of Toronto. NYFC has 2 full time staff and 10 volunteers reaching out to hundreds of youth to see them attain their full life potential, as God designed it.