Spring Break Outdoor Arts Camp
What makes up Spring Break Outdoor Arts Camp?
- Cooperative and fun activities in small groups to create temporary art installations.
- Learn a new creative skill!
- God Talk time understanding our creativity and where it comes from.
Who can join and how can I register?
- Youth ages 9-15.
- Register below. FREE!
What are your COVID-19 protocols?
- Our COVID-19 Safety Plan has been approved by Public Health and is available upon request.
- All youth and staff will wear masks that cover their nose and mouth.
- Each youth will be assigned to a group of 6 youth and 2 leaders that they will remain with for all three days.
- Each group will rotate each day to each activity. There will be a total of 3 activities.
- Each group will begin and end each day at a designated drop-off/pick-up location for screening, sign-in and sign-out.
- When all 3 groups are gathered for these times, they will remain in their specific group, physically distanced from the other groups.
When, where, how do we meet and what do I need?
- Each day camp runs from 1-4pm. Screening will begin at 12:45pm.
- Victoria Park (Lions Pavilion) in Cobourg.
- You should wear clothing that can withstand art activities, some of which may include glue or paint. You should also wear clothing appropriate to the weather.
How can others see what I’ve created?
- We will be taking lots of pictures and videos during the three days of camp. We will put together a highlight video of the collective works of all the youth which will be posted to our social media platforms and our YouTube channel.
For more information contact email@example.com. REGISTER BELOW ASAP. We can’t wait to see you there!
Registration – Spring Break Outdoor Arts Camp